Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Malo lelei

Malo lelei My name is Siulolovao Ikavuka I am a year 8 student that is getting ready for
Tamaki College School but now I am at a wonderful place that is called  Pt England school. I am 12 years old and I love to play heaps of amazing sport games. I always like to be respectful to other new kids and teachers. I have been in an art class that got me in heaps of amazing things. I love to play with my little sister and brother at school and at home. I have some friends that are kind and caring towards each other. I think that Pt England School is the most outstanding School I ever been at. Now I feel
like a kid that is welcome to a school that is

so cool than my other school that was named Otahuhu Intermediate School.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Pt England Siu, it's lovely to have you here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and hoping to see some of your artworks soon.
    Have fun learning :)
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely introductory post Siu. Welcome to Pt England School. I will come over to your class to meet you on Tuesday.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.